Manuals and catalogues
How long can the repair work last?
Each case is individual. However, we will put all the efforts to solve all your problems as soon as possible, to enable you to continue to enjoy your ZILLE stroller.
How much does it cost to repair ZILLE stroller after the expiry of the warranty period?
Each case is individual. We may guarantee that the service centers authorized by ZILLE will provide you the top-quality service and will apply fair and optimal prices.
Do you undertake responsibility for the quality of replaced parts of the ZILLE stroller?
The TUTUTIS company assumes responsibility for the quality of original replaced parts and works performed by the authorized service centers.
Where can I send my ZILLE stroller to be repaired?
You should contact any authorized ZILLE representative in your country, or contact us directly completing the online inquiry form.
What additional weight could be carried on ZILLE baby stroller?
Any heavy item hanging on the stroller’s handle impairs its balance, therefore we recommend no more than 3kg in total, this includes in the basket and on the handle.
Is the ZILLE stroller suitable whilst jogging?
ZILLE strollers are not meant to be used whilst doing any active sport. It is important that you make sure your baby is secure using the safety harness prior to taking your baby out.
Where is it best to store your ZILLE stroller?
Keep your ZILLE stroller out of reach of children. Bear in mind that if the ZILLE stroller is kept in any places where temperature changes occur, it may cause condensation inside of the stroller.
How to take care of all textile materials of your ZILLE stroller?
- For best results, clean the textile fabric when any marks appear.
- There is no need to remove upholstery of the baby stroller
- The internal liners of the ZILLE stroller may be hand washed at maximum temperature of 30°C. Use gentle detergents. Rinse thoroughly. Dry naturally.
- Clean the ZILLE stroller’s parts made from artificial leather, with a damp cloth using gentle detergent. Dry at room temperature.
How often do periodic inspection and maintenance of ZILLE strollers need to be carried out?
- Clean the frame using the soft cloth moistened in lukewarm water. Dry with dry cloth and lubricate all its connections. If the ZILLE stroller is used in winter, clean frequently, ideally once a week, as insufficient cleaning may result in rust.
- It is recommended to lubricate the wheel axels, hubs and bearings every 3 months (clean them before lubrication). The axels may be lubricated with motor oils.
- Use a sponge to clean the textile fabric and handle. Rub mildly the area you want to clean using warm water and liquid soap. Remove all the remains of soap left on the textile part and handle.
What does the warranty NOT cover for ZILLE strollers?
The warranty is not provided in the following cases:
- In the case of natural wear and tear of the ZILLE stroller during usage.
- In the case of damage caused by unsuitable usage or maintenance.
- In the case of any repair works performed by any unauthorized persons.
- Regarding baby stroller’s wheels.
- In the case of any damage caused by the purchase
- Regarding damage and tears caused by the purchaser.
- In the case of discoloration of fabrics due to long exposure to the sun.
Is the warranty provided for all ZILLE strollers?
The official manufacturer’s warranty is provided to all ZILLE baby strollers purchased in reputable retailers. For a list please contact your nearest distributor. If you need more information, contact us directly.
Where can I purchase accessories, spare parts and adapters suitable for the ZILLE strollers?
Contact your nearest distributor who will be able to help. Any problems contact us directly.
How do I know I have received everything I ordered?
Select the range of the baby stroller you have purchased on the website https://zillebaby.com where you will find all the items that are sold with each range. Any problems contact us directly.
What is the function of the ZILLE Strollers?
Before using your ZILLE stroller, read through carefully the technical book prior to use that is included with the product, or select the name of the baby stroller you have purchased on the website www.zillebaby.com, where you can find an informative video.
What materials are used to make ZILLE baby strollers?
All the models of ZILLE collection are made using the reliable, high-quality, ecologic and antibacterial materials, which provide safety and comfort for your baby. These qualities are certified by the ISO 9001 and Oeko-Tex standard 100.
What distinguishes ZILLE baby strollers from other manufacturers of baby strollers?
The original design of ZILLE baby strollers was created and developed by top Lithuania designers and developers. In pursue of the top quality, ZILLE baby strollers are being produced in Lithuania.
Raudondvario rd. 127
+370 372 67259
+370 656 05846
+370 652 27756